Described by App Review pages as ‘the best piano practice Apps we have seen. Well designed and many features.
This Bundle combines all three of our Piano Apps for you to enjoy your piano practise every time. To play fast, practise slowly !
A truly engaging and atmospheric piece of music and probably one of the best known TV theme tunes from Simon May.
Music Copyright Sony/ATV Music Publishing (UK) Ltd.
You have four versions of EastEnders for Piano to practise :
1. EastEnders – with the piano sound as a guide. Choose Right Hand or Left Hand or both. Practise one hand while the other is played for you. This version has mainly single lines in both hands with a few chords.
2. EastEnders – without the piano sound as a guide. You now can be the soloist with the band.
3. EastEnders – with more chords to practise and play. It’s a little more difficult but worth the practice.
4. EastEnders – with more chords to practise and play; but without the piano sound. Again you can be the soloist with the band.
• All are in the key of E Flat; the key that is used on TV and all have the same full range of practice facilities.
The Entertainer. Ever since it was used as the theme tune for the film Sting Scott Joplin’s The Entertainer has been the Ragtime piano piece that everybody wants to play.
The usual WebPractice facilities are included; to practise along with a performance at various tempi and be able to repeat individual bars and/ or sections.
The ability to separate the audio and notation of each hand allows you to practise the vamping leaps of the Left Hand whilst the Right Hand is played for you and the syncopation of the Right Hand whilst the Left Hand is played.
You can also choose to see the fingerings for each note for both hand together or separately.
All this can be done at a tempo to suit your needs. Start slowly, master the notes and rhythm until you can play it at a speed which swings.
In 1723 Bach wrote his 15 Two Part Inventions in order to help his pupils to practise.
This is what he said:
Honest method, by which the amateurs of the keyboard – especially….those desirous of learning – are shown a clear way. …learn to play cleanly in two parts….
This App cannot better Bach’s musical content BUT can help the way you can practise it.
The usual WebPractice facilities are included to practise along with a performance at various tempi and be able to repeat individual bars and/ or sections.